WHY is the RJ ANTI-LVegas?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hey - WEEDMAN ???

Q 4 - Vin - WEEDMAN - Hey, Weedman - WHAT DO YOU PAY FOR YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE?

The purpose of this blogger is to ask questions of the RJ
in a shorter form than letters to the editor,
in a calm, non-combative style, except when I write about Vin (the WEEDMAN).

These questions are posted on - http://4thelvrj.blogspot.com/

Q 4 -
Ben Spillman - About Union Contracts - WHY doesn't the RJ publish the details - How much is asked for, and much is given, in artifices about Union Contracts?
Do YOU ask for the details, when you talk to the different sides?
If NOT, you should.

Q 4 - Road Warrior - Where did YOU get the idea that - "Good thing nobody goes to UNLV football games anyway. Ha!"
in your Russell Road article!
YOU should talk to Joe Hawk.
The FIRST 3 GAMES ARE SOLD OUT.
My question to you is - Why didn't you check before you wrote that?

Q 4 Editorial Writer that HATES HEALTH CARE FOR ALL.
How much do YOU pay for your Health Care insurance?
I'll bet YOU don't even know.

If YOU have a Q 4 the RJ. Send me an Email.
I'll post YOUR question -
I can't guarantee they will answer, but it is better than nothing.

Ken Jarvis
LVKen7@Gmail.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Curious, Patriotic, Honest, Truthful, Watcher.